LA GALBI SET
SERVES ABOUT 3~4 people
(MARINATED BONE IN SHORT RIB)
- LA GALBI 4lbs
- MARINATED GREEN LEAVES WITH SPICY SAUCE
- MARINATED MYUNGEE LEAVES WITH GARLIC SAUCE
- GREEN ONION SALAD WITH SAUCE ON THE SIDE
LA galbi is beef short ribs, also known as a flanken cut, and features 3 cut bones peeking out along the edge, whereas Korean galbi is cut parallel to the bones. Every tender bite of galbi oozes with sweet sauce, which makes it a widely popular choice.
HOW TO COOK
- BBQ GRILL: Charcoal grilling is best, but sauce is prone to charring so cooking foil is recommended.
- PAN: Minimal sauce is recommended at medium heat.
- OVEN: 30-45minutes at 375 degrees F, and flip in the midle.
HOW TO EAT
- Meat around the rib is tasty, and also great with pachae or kimchi.
There are no reviews yet.